RT Buzz

recent

Rotaract Club, P.I.E.T organised Free Health Camp at Maa Durga Hills Basanti Colony

Rotaract Club of  P.I.E.T, Rourkela

Rotaract Club of  P.I.E.T, Rourkela Organised a Free Health Check Up Camp at Maa Durga Hills Basanti Colony on the day of 15th December, Sunday From 10:00 am onwards. This Free Camp organised only for the Children those are staying in Slums and also they distributed free Medicines prescribed by the doctors.
This is a Community, who is fighting for Social Causes under the Youth Development Program of ROTARY INTERNATIONAL and the motto of this Club is "Together We Can..." .



Click below Thumbnail image to view in Details.

Rotaract Club, P.I.E.T Free Health Camp by Rotaract Club, P.I.E.T Rotaract Club Free health Camp Free health camp at Basanti Colony
Rotaract Club, P.I.E.T organised Free Health Camp at Maa Durga Hills Basanti Colony Reviewed by RourkelaTips on 12:34:00 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Rourkela TIPS © 2014 - 2015
Designed by Nikhil

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.