RT Buzz

recent

The Heaven City Rourkela

Beautiful street of rourkela

I can not say But believe me I miss you more than you do... I miss you each moment... I have seen you leaving me forever, I wanted to call you, wanted to cry in front of you, wanted to say Please don't go, but You left me forever.

I remember that days when you were coloring my body on holi day, I still miss you every year, though I know you will never come back again. I know I am not that good for you, I know many companies denied to come, just because I couldn't handle an Airport. But believe me, Everytime I try to give you the best to satisfy you with my beauty. That bond between you and me was the best, I know you have forgotten everything, not just me but all the memories we shared together...

But Still I have a hope, I have a hope that you will touch the sky, you will grow so much that you will not come to me alone, you will bring your world class companies/Institute with you, so that no one else will leave me again...


Yours
Rourkela
The Heaven City Rourkela Reviewed by RourkelaTips on 02:34:00 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Rourkela TIPS © 2014 - 2015
Designed by Nikhil

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.